New MicroJobs Theme

New MicroJobs Theme

June 29, 2018
 victor

• victor
    Newbie 9 points

I’m currently testing the version 9.0 of this theme and i see it has no text translation section like the older version or am i the one who does not know where it is, this is important cause i designed my site for things which are not related with online work service. I hope there is an update on this or i’m just going to be forced to stick with the older version which is disappointing cause i like this version better.

June 29, 2018 at 8:15 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Guru 810 points

Hello victor,

Have you already checked this out?

June 29, 2018 at 10:13 pm

• victor
    Newbie 9 points

No that is regarding languages, if you have the older version of the theme it had a language and a text translation on the same language section e.g. if i wanted to change the ‘POST JOB’ to something different i would just do it in the text region, this simplified the process of going through the php files of the theme to customize it and thats what i have done with the new theme which is a bit time consuming.

Also i had issues when updating the new theme to the old one, so i had to create it a separately and upload the existing listing from the old theme to the new one.

June 30, 2018 at 9:34 pm

• victor
    Newbie 9 points

Having tested this theme for a few days, these are the four things which are still not clear to me:

1) The social media buttons are not appearing on the footer.

2) Also the reset password is not working, if you enter a wrong password or username it just writes ‘the login credentials you entered were incorrect’ without giving any option to reset your password.

3) Not tested it on mobile yet which brings me to my third question, in the mobile section is it loading the mobile version which is available in theme 8.9.7 or is it just a responsive site? having that simplified mobile site was very useful.

4)Regarding language translation, i need to know if there is a way to make flags appear on the main menu without adding plugins like Polylang. After selecting languages using the language switcher i can see the flags appearing the ‘design > home page content’ section but that is the only place they are displaying.

June 30, 2018 at 10:17 pm
  • Tania
    Tania
    Newbie 4 points

Im having troubles with this theme, seems the coupons are not working, same with work desk (after I paid for a job cant see the progress), new users have 100% repution with 0 sells and anybody (members and no members) can write anything on the feedback…

July 18, 2018 at 4:57 am
  • Tania
    Tania
    Newbie 4 points

And if you try to pay with paypal and cancel and return to website before checkout, you get this message “Order Complete
    Thank you, you order has been recieved and is being processed.

One of our team members will be in contact shortly.” … and get an invoice without any payment… I tried in my own website and in the live demo http://mj9.wlthemes.com/callback/

July 18, 2018 at 5:06 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team