an
groups-icon

Moving a Live App Themes Vantage Site to PP Directory Theme 9.xx

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi Mark

I have a live directory site with around 800 listings. It was built using AppThemes Vantage, and I would like to change to the New PP Directory Theme 9.xx.

My question is if I build a new clean site and install PPDT 9.xx will I be able to migrate the live listings over without any data loss?

I have been trying to get away from AppThemes for years and I know lots of other AppThemes users are fed up with the non-existent support and would definitely move away if they could.

I tried before using PP Directory Version 8.97, but Your AppThemes WordPress Theme Transfer Tools for PremiumPress doesn’t seem to work.

If you can show me a way to achieve a successful migration, I will definitely purchase PPDT 9.xx and I will let all the others members in the AppThemes forum that it is possible which may send then over to PP as well.

Thanks

Garry

June 1, 2018 at 8:55 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    June 1, 2018 at 11:44 am
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    June 1, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Views

Replies