Moving a Live App Themes Vantage Site to PP Directory Theme 9.xx

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Moving a Live App Themes Vantage Site to PP Directory Theme 9.xx

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Moving a Live App Themes Vantage Site to PP Directory Theme 9.xx

September 13, 2018
Garry Garry
  • Garry
    Garry
    Newbie 11 points

Hi

Has anyone had any success moving a live website from the AppThemes Vantage theme over to the new PP DT9 theme.

I have a site with nearly 800 live listings so I really need to retain and migrate the listing data from Vantage to DT9

So far I have cloned my live site, installed it successfully in a test sub domain.

I then installed the New DT9 Theme and the Premium Press AppThemes Transfer Tool, but despite following the instructions in your Premium Press video tutorial, I can only see the clipper theme in the AppThemes Transfer Tool Admin Area, see screenshot, so I cannot proceed any further.

Can anyone offer any advice on how to complete my migration from Vantage to DT9

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Garry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 13, 2018 at 3:55 pm
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 441 points

Hi Garry,

I think, you need open a ticket for this. Even in the video tutorial, I see only the “Clipper” option.

I was not aware of this plugin, since we even don’t have a plugin at the moment to convert DT8 to DT9 :)

September 14, 2018 at 8:29 pm
  • Garry
    Garry
    Newbie 11 points

Thanks Adnan,

I have raised a ticket with Mark Fail. Waiting for his response.

Kind Regards Garry

September 14, 2018 at 10:08 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

The plugin you have been using is incorrect, the screenshot confirms its the old plugin.

Please re-download the v9 plugin and watch the video here;

September 16, 2018 at 6:23 am
  • Garry
    Garry
    Newbie 11 points

Hi Mark

I have downloaded and installed the V9 transfer plugin and still only see clipper?

See screenshots

Thanks

Garry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 16, 2018 at 10:01 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Hi Garry

My apologises, i have only added clipper for the moment. If you could let me know your ticket Id or send me a new one ill do some testing with the directory theme by appthemes.

September 18, 2018 at 2:14 pm
  • Garry
    Garry
    Newbie 11 points

Hi Mark

The ticket id is ILO-742-97500

I have added an admin username and password for you inside the ticket

Let me know if you need FTP access

Thanks

Garry

September 18, 2018 at 2:44 pm
  • Garry
    Garry
    Newbie 11 points

Hi Mark

Thanks for helping me migrate/transfer the data from my old App Themes Vantage site to the new Premium Press Directory 9.

You have saved me days if not weeks of hassle and work.

I am busy configuring the site and setting up membership packages and pages before moving the site on to my main domain.

The site is already starting to take shape and it looks so much better and the admin/backend is streets ahead of App Themes.

If anyone is using Vantage, you should seriously consider migrating over to DT9

Great support, appreciate your help

Regards

Garry Malone

September 20, 2018 at 4:29 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Thank you Garry.

Have a great weekend.

September 21, 2018 at 10:49 am
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team