Ezekiel

Modify the listing Category In the Add Listing Area

Hi does anyone know how to modify the listing category to appear similar to whats on the homepage? Also is there a way to make the listing category the first option in the add listing sequence and also set it on a separate page? kijiji has exactly what i'm looking for- https://www.kijiji.ca/p-select-category.html I appreciate any help - thanks!

Created: September 25, 2015 at 6:33 pm
  • In: Classifieds Theme
  • Started by: EzekielEzekiel
  • 2 members left 2 comments
  • Last reply from: EzekielEzekiel

• Josh
    September 28, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Hello Ezekiel,
    You can use the [CATEGORIES] to display a list of you categories in a page >>#CATEGORIES

• Ezekiel
    Ezekiel
    September 28, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Thanks for the response Josh! Do you know how to create something similar to kijiji ‘s add listing section? Instead of the listing description being the first in sequence, the listing category’s would be first. instead of the categories being a dropdown menu it would be in a format like the [CATEGORIES] option would present. Also i would need the categories to be on a separate page rather than the one page fill out like everything else. Once the category is chosen it will go to the add listing page to step(2) Add listing description the proceed down to the other steps. Any help i would appreciate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)