Microdata

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Newbie 45 points
    April 19, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Hey there,

In regards to the itemscope micro data…. does using a custom page layout for content posts require one to set up the micro data in the box?

I have been working t improve SEO and noticed that it is horrible, the starratings aren’t showing up or anything. I use yoast, and cannot seem to figure out how to structure this correctly so the starratings are showing up in the SEO description.

At the moment, my search descriptions are not really showing anything except for an excerpt. I am using Yoast, just cannot seem to figure out how to fix this to look normal.

-Itemscope is enabled, i see it if i inspect element on the listing pages for example – https://enjoybitcoins.com/listing/kraken/
    -I have read the microdata markups and just can’t seem to figure out where and how to apply it, perhaps yoast is overwriting what is there, perhaps i am missing some code in the yoast meta description, or in the actual page markup. Just lost.

Any ideas?

• Gerry
    Gerry
    Newbie 61 points
    May 17, 2015 at 7:58 am

I have found the same thing. Its a matter of doing a lot of hand coding to get your listings and single listing compliant. class-short-code in theme/class is a place to start.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes