Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Memberships.

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points
    February 20, 2019 at 10:21 pm

A couple of questions. On membership package there is no submission items where I can set number of listing for a package. I am guessing I have something else set wrong to allow for this.

Also, do I set wordpress to allow registration and would it be subscriber?

I also need clarification on the proper settings to only allow someone to add a listing if they purchase a package. Currently I can add a listing without purchasing it. (this issue might be part of the issue I am having with setting up the memberships.

Thanks!

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,759 points
    February 21, 2019 at 8:08 am

hi Robert,

1. A couple of questions. On membership package there is no submission items where I can set number of listing for a package. I am guessing I have something else set wrong to allow for this.
    ANS> Its here http://prntscr.com/mo14mu

2. Also, do I set wordpress to allow registration and would it be subscriber?
    ANS> YES

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points
    February 21, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Thanks Marie, The link to the image you posted is what is missing on my screen. Is that controlled by some other setting? See my example.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,759 points
    February 22, 2019 at 1:57 am

Hi robert,

sorry I just realize you’re using the Dating Theme,

Dating Theme ONLY ALLOWS 1 profile listing per member. That’s why you dont have the number of listings option for the membership package

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points
    February 22, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Hi Marie, now I see how it works. That makes sense. Thanks for responding.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)