Memberships.

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Memberships.

February 20, 2019
 Robert

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points

A couple of questions. On membership package there is no submission items where I can set number of listing for a package. I am guessing I have something else set wrong to allow for this.

Also, do I set wordpress to allow registration and would it be subscriber?

I also need clarification on the proper settings to only allow someone to add a listing if they purchase a package. Currently I can add a listing without purchasing it. (this issue might be part of the issue I am having with setting up the memberships.

Thanks!

February 20, 2019 at 10:21 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

hi Robert,

1. A couple of questions. On membership package there is no submission items where I can set number of listing for a package. I am guessing I have something else set wrong to allow for this.
    ANS> Its here http://prntscr.com/mo14mu

2. Also, do I set wordpress to allow registration and would it be subscriber?
    ANS> YES

February 21, 2019 at 8:08 am

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points

Thanks Marie, The link to the image you posted is what is missing on my screen. Is that controlled by some other setting? See my example.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    February 21, 2019 at 3:41 pm
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

Hi robert,

sorry I just realize you’re using the Dating Theme,

Dating Theme ONLY ALLOWS 1 profile listing per member. That’s why you dont have the number of listings option for the membership package

February 22, 2019 at 1:57 am

• Robert
    Newbie 13 points

Hi Marie, now I see how it works. That makes sense. Thanks for responding.

February 22, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team