an
groups-icon

Membership selection

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    paul O'mara
    0 points
    Beginner

At the moment I have my clients selecting the membership at the registration page. If a user accidently presses a paid listing instead of their intention of selecting a free option, there is no way of telling which membership they have selected before they press the register button. So if they wanted to select a free listing and pressed a paid listing by mistake, when it goes to the dashboard page it immediatley asks for a payment, which was not their intention.

Even after a logout and login they still can’t change their membership otion as it keeps on asking for payment.

1. can it be made a bit clearer on the selection at the registration page on which membership they are purchasing? maybe a tick once selected or something similiar.

I see they dont keep on getting asked for payment if they select a paid membership on the dashboard page, they stay at the current membership until payment has been received.

cerebrolearning.net v8.9

Many thanks

Paul

March 5, 2016 at 9:07 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    March 7, 2016 at 5:07 pm
  • paul O'mara
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 8, 2016 at 10:10 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 9, 2016 at 7:33 am
  • paul O'mara
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    March 9, 2016 at 12:08 pm

Views

Replies