Membership

• Ian
    Ian
    October 19, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Hello. I am trying to set up a single membership package on the dating theme. Problem is – after watching the video tutorial, it assumes that everything runs smoothly. I’ve tried various ways to add the membership and it still doesn’t work. Anybody help?

• Josh
    October 19, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Hello Ian,
    1.To add Membership Package go to Listing Setup >Membership Packages.
    2.Go to Listing Setup >Membership Packages >Extra Settings and select where you want the Membership Packages displayed:
    Show On Submission -For Add Listing Page
    Show On Registration -On registration Page
    Note:You must have at least one Listing Package.(You can use some css to hide it)
    For the Membership Packages to appear in the Add Listing page you must select ‘[Add Listing(old design)]’ as your Add Listing Page template though you can still use the new design template and link your Listing Packages to your Membership Packages

• Lars
    Lars
    October 21, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Hey Josh,

that was the problem I had all the time πŸ˜€

Short question. I selected the β€˜[Add Listing(old design)]’ and now It shows the Membership Package but in the old Design. Do u know if there are any plans to show this options in the new design? Looks a little bit “old” now…

Cheers, Lars

• Lars
    Lars
    October 21, 2015 at 5:18 pm

And another questions. My membership packages donΒ΄t show up in “my account” even If I selected “user setup, my account options and display membership options

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    October 22, 2015 at 4:59 am

Lars ill add it to the new design for the next update.

• Josh
    October 22, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Thanks Mark πŸ™‚

• Juan Carlos
    Juan Carlos
    October 22, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Same problem here. Memberships are not displayed on Submition Page and My Account Page (but they do on Registration Page). Anyone know how to fix this? I’m using version 8.7 running on a clean install.

• Josh
    October 22, 2015 at 6:47 pm

@Juan To display membership Packages in registration page go to Listing Setup >Membership Package >Extra Settings and turn ON ‘Show On Registration’

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments