an
groups-icon

MARK FAIL, please help!!!

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Lars Schwauna
    0 points
    Beginner

Hey Mark, hey guys…

sorry for posting so many similar posts but I have a big problem with updating my RCT 6.3 to the latest version. I read this posts (https://www.premiumpress.com/forums/topic/automatic-update-classified-theme/) but I´m not shure if I get it right. I´m using RCT 6.3 and WP 4.0 with a modificated version of the child theme TECH FLOW.

It sounds to me that I have to setup my website totally new with all email settings, listing- and design settings, etc., because I have to reinstall main theme and child theme… so all settings are gone???! Do I get this right or does WP keep all the settings, when I´m installing the new theme. Like I wrote in other posts – I´ve a lot of users and visitors and I guess there are other users of RTC with heaps of website users, so I can´t be the way to set up a totally new page with all settings etc.

Please help Mark!!!

Cheers!!!

September 15, 2014 at 9:15 pm
  • Lars Schwauna
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 15, 2014 at 9:46 pm
  • Clive Boosey
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 15, 2014 at 11:30 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 9, 2020 at 2:04 am

Views

Replies