Map – Zoom – Help – See Screenshots

• Joanna
    Joanna
    Newbie 30 points
    August 3, 2016 at 5:21 pm

How can this be fixed

If you use the map and search for a location / region – it zooms in onto a street

For instance search for California – it zooms in a street
    or
    Search for United States – it also zooms in on a street

AS well when can the black search box on the maps be moved off the zoom in and zoom out buttons – Because users are not aware they are there and asking for the feature.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 3, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Hello Joanna,
    Q1.A user has to select a view under ‘Settings’
    Q2.Try the below code under Theme Setup >General Setup >Custom css

#wlt_map_toolbox {
    right: 50px;
    }

• Joanna
    Joanna
    Newbie 30 points
    August 4, 2016 at 6:55 am

Josh Regards to Question 1 Answer

If a user never read this forum and this answer how would they know to do that? Can you help me understand further a person searches a region, city or place and then they should go to setting (the black box on the map) and select view? Then it has satellite, hybrid, terrain, roadmap. Where does it say let me see the entire city and every listing in it. not just one extremely zoomed into on one street by default.

Maybe I miscommunication it in my first message. If someone searches a country/city or even county it zooms into a street on one listing – not that entire country/city to show all the listings in that area.

Question 2 – thanks that fixed that.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 4, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Hello Joanna,
    You can translate the text to something like ‘Change View’ or ‘Select View’ Try the below code under Theme Setup >General Setup >Custom CSS >Footer Styles

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Joanna
    Joanna
    Newbie 30 points
    August 4, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Josh I still thing you don’t understand what I am explaining – When you search a city the results show a street. It be nice if the results showed the city and all the listing in that city versus super zoomed in on a street.

For example I search for NYC – If it was working right it should show NYC and results in NYC but this is not the case for some reason it shows you one street in NYC. To give another example you search for England and it shows you a street in England very zoomed in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes