an
groups-icon

[make] [model] short codes in CONTENT PAGE- Do not Display the Car Make & Model.

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    -G Heban
    0 points
    Beginner

Hello Everyone,

I have noticed that when site users create Car Listing in Car Dealer Theme, many of them use quit messy titles; some of which are too long, some are just their names or company names, and some are some how irrelevant phrases with wrong wording. Thus, I have decided to use [make] and [model] as a title with h1 tag in Content Page under Listing Page Layout, and left the title that users enter with h2 tag-next line to [make] [model] h1 tag. That way I assumed I would be able to achieve neat, relevant title for each car page, but the problem is that the car [make] and [model] short codes do not display relevant car make and model when used with the other HTML codes in Listing Page Layout. Note that these codes are from Custom Taxonomy. Is there any way possible to display relevant information from [make] [model], as well as other Custom Taxonomy short codes, to utilize them as part of HTML codes in Listing Page Layout?

Thank you!

September 2, 2014 at 3:06 am
  • Frank Okemwa
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    November 13, 2014 at 3:11 pm
  • Frank Okemwa
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 13, 2014 at 6:00 pm
  • Richard Bonk
    -1 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    November 13, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Views

Replies