Ramon

Looking Good – With One Glaring Omission?

Just popped back in to the Premiumpress forums to see how things are going, and I must say that the new Directory Theme looks really good - might use it in the very near future! One thing I cannot get my head around though after watching the videos - how does a member post a single paid-for listing? Dunno, might be missing something here, but there are 'sell space' and 'membership packages', but according to the video instructions, no way to add a paid-for featured listing without taking out a membership - and memberships is one avenue I'd prefer not to go down yet/if ever. Just for future info then - can an advertiser add a single paid-for featured listing or not?

Created: March 8, 2019 at 8:34 pm
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: RamonRamon
  • 3 members left 4 comments
  • Last reply from: Mark FailMark Fail

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    March 11, 2019 at 1:50 am

You can disable memberships and use the old method – pay per listing.

The basic listing price is still there in the admin area under the submission setup options.

• Naveed
    March 12, 2019 at 5:54 am

@Mark

How to disable membership? Just by deleting the membership plans? Or there is an option to disable it.

Thanks in advance.

• Ramon
    Ramon
    March 12, 2019 at 10:44 am

Super, sounds just what I need.

However as Naveed above says, how do you disable the Memberships section?

And if in the future I wanted to enable memberships, would this destroy all of the single ‘paid for’ listings, or can Memberships and single paid-for listings exist side by side?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    March 21, 2019 at 3:54 am

Hi Ramon

The forum is a community chat, not a support forum. That’s why we have a ticket desk.

You can simply remove the memberships page if you do not what it displayed or used by members.

If you remove memberships the submission form will work on a per listing basis which you set the price for in the admin under the submission form settings.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)