Listing URL format

Listing URL format

July 20, 2013
Jo Jo
  • Jo
    Jo
    Newbie 64 points

How do I change the listing URL format (currently /listing/example-listing-1/#.UeqUpW1cx3s) to remove the random trailing characters?

July 20, 2013 at 1:48 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

the listing format is;

/listing/example-listing-1/

the extra bit is added by the social media buttons after the page is loaded, it doesnt affect the url.

July 20, 2013 at 1:49 pm

• Lyle
    Newbie 10 points

Hi Mark,

First of all, thank you for all of the long hours that you put in to your work.

I have two things that I need to make happen (with listing url’s) and I think they are related. Is there a way to print the listing url with a shortcode?

1. I need to print the listing URL on screen
    —— I know that we can print [TITLE] that will use the link and [BUTTON] will also use the link to the listing; but I need to just print the listing URL.

2. Next, I need to be able to export the listing URL with the Import/Export CSV Feature
    —— I received from feedback from support regarding this already but I am unsure of the taxonomy I need to use: “You will need to edit CSV plugin to include direct listing link. File should be wlt_csv.php inside the CSV plugin, around line 498 you will see Export code starting.” ~Zarko

Thank you in advance,
    Lyle

September 16, 2014 at 5:52 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team