Listing Template cannot edit with elementor

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme Listing Template cannot edit with elementor

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Listing Template cannot edit with elementor

September 23, 2018
Azhari Azhari
  • Azhari
    Azhari
    Newbie 11 points

Hi,
    i already install the listing page at page builder setting. but try to edit and no changing at live listing.

when i install the listing page, system create 2 page – at page area and elementor my template. but live listing and new listing installed not same setting.

So i try
    – copy shortcode and put at page – still not change at live listing.
    -i create new listing at elementor my template under single/all job – live setting successful change,

BUT button for buy service not function
    AND Online bank transfer manual also error.

Please help,
    Azhari

September 23, 2018 at 9:55 am
  • Aaron
    Aaron
    Newbie 20 points

With you also Azhari, Ive tried everything to create a simple “working” listing page, getting very frustrating.

September 24, 2018 at 10:12 am

• Ole
    Newbie 19 points

Go to Premiumpress > Design Setup > Page Linking and check if the right page ist choosen for “Listing Page”

September 24, 2018 at 11:32 am
  • Azhari
    Azhari
    Newbie 11 points

Already report with CS and waiting their action. AND my waiting list for next problem also already on paper. so i try to solve …. looking any solution in internet.

September 24, 2018 at 1:20 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Whats your ticket id? Aaron, iv replied to your and waiting a reply with details.

September 24, 2018 at 7:04 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team