Listing Tags

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Listing Tags

June 20, 2019
James James
  • James
    James
    Senior Member 203 points

When a user adds tags to their listing they are displayed twice on the listing page, once in the listings description (highlighted in the attached image) and then again just below that. Is there a way to remove the ones shown in the description (highlighted in the attached image) but keep the ones just below the description?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    June 20, 2019 at 2:16 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

Hello James,
    Sounds like it’s being called twice, I’m not seeing the double. Which child theme are you using?

By chance have you made any type of custom changes to the listing template/files or added any type of Tags shortcode?

June 20, 2019 at 9:08 pm
  • James
    James
    Senior Member 203 points

Hi, I’m using this theme http://at9.wlthemes.com/?skin=auction_2 I have not made any changes or added any type of tag shortcodes.

June 21, 2019 at 7:49 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

@James
    Than you for the info, unfortunately I’m still unable to replicate the issue to see what’s causing it. You may want to open a support ticket.

Does this happen on all of the listings or just particular ones?
    If it’s only some of them then I’d recommend taking a look at the listing data to see if there’s any type of shortcode reference.

June 21, 2019 at 8:55 pm
  • James
    James
    Senior Member 203 points

It does it on all listings. I’ll open a support ticket.

Thank you JamesD

June 21, 2019 at 10:18 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team