an
groups-icon

Listing Page Questions

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Susan Peach
    120 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User

I am working on designing my Listing page in Elementor and have some questions…

I don’t understand exactly what I am designing here. I assume it’s a template that will display whatever information a person enters when creating a listing, and that the text on the page is just a placeholder. Is this correct?

For example, when working in Elementor, I see a page title “This is an example Listing title” but when I preview the page I see “Listing Page” instead. However, the dummy text (lorem ipsom dolor…) is the same in both. What will actually be displayed in these fields when someone creates a listing?

In the design side I see opening hours showing above the contact form. On the preview I see only the contact form. Is this because the opening hours section on the design side is just a placeholder and doesn’t show unless information is entered here when creating a listing?

The section that contains the page title and the favourites button link extends beyond the border defined by my header. I see that the left and right margins of this section are set to “auto” (under the advanced tab). What should I change these to so that the title fits neatly within the bounds of the page?

What is the “custom fields” widget for? (Located below video widget)

If I want the listing to be shown on a map, which widget should I use? The “widget – map details” or the “google map?”

If a user fills out the contact form, does their message go to the listing owner, or to me? I would want the user to be able to contact the listing owner directly with their questions.

Thank you.

April 11, 2019 at 11:21 pm
  • Marie J
    347 points
    Silver User
    Bronze User Silver User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial Feedback Developer Badge
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    April 19, 2019 at 2:40 am

Views

Replies