Newbie 22 points
    August 23, 2016 at 12:33 pm

https://mysoreconstructions.com/

I have four listing packages. I have set display order as below

Platinum – 1
    Gold – 2
    Silver – 3
    Free – 4

But in category page 7 search result pages, results are coming randomly.

Please help

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 23, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Hello Prashanthi,
    Listing Package ‘Display Order’ means the order in which your Listing Packages will appear in the Add Listing Page/Pricing Table,not the order of the Listings.So in your case in the Add Listing Page Pricing Table the ‘Platinum’ Package will appear first while the ‘Free’ will appear last.
    To change the order of Search Results Page please go to Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Order/ Sort By Options >Default Order By
    Or add a custom query under Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Order/ Sort By Options >Custom Sort By Options But this will only appear as an option in the ‘Sort By’ Options in the Search Results Page not a default order by

• Prashanthi
    Prashanthi
    Newbie 22 points
    August 25, 2016 at 10:52 am

Any help on sorting the results in category page as well as search result pages as per the package display order?

As a directory, i would like to show the listings who have paid me more first.

Even changing the code etc. should be ok.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    August 25, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Hello Prashanthi,
    Only the order options under Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Order/ Sort By Options >Default Order By are currently available.So for you case you will have to create a Custom Sort By Options.You can do this under Theme Setup >Page Setup >Search Page >Order/ Sort By Options >Custom Sort By Options for example to add an option to sort by Listing Package you could use: Top Package [orderby=packageID&order=asc]
    Make sure you have ordered (Display Order) your Listing Packages in an ascending order too ie most expensive should be first (1)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes