an
groups-icon

Listing Expiry Options

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Phil Meyer
    0 points
    Beginner

Hi Mark,

I’m sorry if this is dealt with somewhere else, but I wasn’t able to find the info and I’m a little confused…

With the new Listing Expiry Options in the Directory Theme (thanks for adding that by the way) – what are the practical implications for the listing features when the listing is moved to a lower listing package?

For instance, if a “Gold” listing allows 3 image uploads and a Basic listing only 1, and the Gold listing is moved to the Basic package on expiry, are two images removed? And if so, in which order are they removed? And whatever the answer, does the same apply to multiple categories?

And then, is it possible at any stage to reinstate the “demoted” listing by editing it and making payment, or will it then just remain a “Basic” listing and one would have to submit a new listing? If it CAN be reinstated, are the removed/restricted features also automatically reinstated?

I know what I’m asking is a mouthful, so you might want to read through my question a couple of times… 😉

Cheers,
    Phil

August 23, 2013 at 2:31 pm
  • 0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 4, 2013 at 7:16 am
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    September 4, 2013 at 8:36 am
  • Phil Meyer
    0 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

Login Now
    January 6, 2014 at 8:34 am

Views

Replies