Listing Content in Elementor Modal

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Listing Content in Elementor Modal

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Listing Content in Elementor Modal

November 21, 2018
 Amir

• Amir
    Newbie 1 points

Hi,
    Is there a way to insert content of a given listing in an Elementor modal, perhaps using a shortcode? I know that I can assign the Elementor template Listing Page to Elementor modal box but I am not sure how to pass the ID of the listing to the template.

I am trying to set up a page that contains the title of the listings ( i can use [LISTINGS] shortcode for that) but I would like a modal showing the content of the listing to pop out when a listing title is clicked.
    Thanks.

November 21, 2018 at 5:50 pm
  • Alex Morgan
    Alex Morgan
    Super Guru 1,110 points

hi Amir,

by default the theme doesn’t have this option.

You will have to create a new custom code for this that fetches listing information and attributing it to the elementor object

November 22, 2018 at 9:53 am

• Amir
    Newbie 1 points

Thanks Alex,

I guess I can create a template seeing that you can assign templates to Elementor modal. I just need to figure out a way to pass the listing ID to the template, perhaps using a global variable.

November 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team