an
groups-icon

Listing carousel stopped working.

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    CHARL DE SWARDT
    0 points
    Beginner

at the moment I experience the problem with the listing carousel that I please need some assistance on.
    When I first re-loaded the theme and started with the set-up again from scratch, the listing carousel worked well to display only Front Page Enhanced listings. My original problem that I encountered was that listing would be displayed from the oldest to the newest in the recent listings section. (Not very good for advertisers)
    My other problem was that the Top Of Category Listing did not worked the way it was supposed to either. New free listings would display over and above the Top Of Category listings.
    When i deleted all my listings and all the listing packages to start from fresh with the proper listing descriptions and listing charges, I found that the Listing Carousel stopped working. When i post a test listing with the settings as displayed in the attachment, the listing carousel do not display the listing.
    When Change the setting to Latest listings, then the carousel work, but not with the listings I wish to display.
    How can i resolve this issue. The other listing problems we can resolve at a later stage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    October 9, 2015 at 10:40 am
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    October 12, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Views

Replies