JANUARY SALE: Directory Theme Now Only $49 -- Learn More

Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Last Modified Date Not Appearing Correctly

• Meghan
    Newbie 1 points
    September 27, 2017 at 7:32 pm

In wp-admin, our DirectoryPress posts that were modified recently still show up with an old published-on date (e.g. a date in 2014). It should show the most recent date it was modified. How can this be fixed?

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,369 points
    September 27, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Hello Meghan,

The published date appears to be the date used in the listing manager as the “Last Modified” date.

Publish date is usually only posted the first time it’s actually published, so you’ll need to manually change it if you want to update it to current.

Note: Top right side of edit page where it says “Publish on” with a calendar icon next to it. Click the ‘Edit’ button and change the date then save the listing.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points
    September 28, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Hello Meghan,
    Which theme version are you using please?

• Meghan
    Newbie 1 points
    October 11, 2017 at 1:24 am

My apologies for not responding sooner — just seeing the response. I’m using 7.1.4 and in the admin panel it says that I’m running the latest version/no new updates at this time.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points
    October 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm

Hello Meghan,
    The problem here is this theme is too old and not mobile responsive, we discontinued it for 2 years now. Also its not compatible with wordpress 3.7 and up.
    I can only suggest you look at our new responsive themes as issues with the old themes will not be fixed as we no longer provide support or updates.
    New Responsive Directory Theme http://www.premiumpress.com/wordpressdirectory-theme/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)