Last Modified Date Not Appearing Correctly

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress Last Modified Date Not Appearing Correctly

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Last Modified Date Not Appearing Correctly

September 27, 2017
 Meghan

• Meghan
    Newbie 1 points

In wp-admin, our DirectoryPress posts that were modified recently still show up with an old published-on date (e.g. a date in 2014). It should show the most recent date it was modified. How can this be fixed?

September 27, 2017 at 7:32 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,345 points

Hello Meghan,

The published date appears to be the date used in the listing manager as the “Last Modified” date.

Publish date is usually only posted the first time it’s actually published, so you’ll need to manually change it if you want to update it to current.

Note: Top right side of edit page where it says “Publish on” with a calendar icon next to it. Click the ‘Edit’ button and change the date then save the listing.

September 27, 2017 at 9:51 pm
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Meghan,
    Which theme version are you using please?

September 28, 2017 at 12:52 pm

• Meghan
    Newbie 1 points

My apologies for not responding sooner — just seeing the response. I’m using 7.1.4 and in the admin panel it says that I’m running the latest version/no new updates at this time.

October 11, 2017 at 1:24 am
  • Josh
    Josh
    Super Guru 13,885 points

Hello Meghan,
    The problem here is this theme is too old and not mobile responsive, we discontinued it for 2 years now. Also its not compatible with wordpress 3.7 and up.
    I can only suggest you look at our new responsive themes as issues with the old themes will not be fixed as we no longer provide support or updates.
    New Responsive Directory Theme http://www.premiumpress.com/wordpressdirectory-theme/

October 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team