Just about ready to launch

• Todd
    Newbie 1 points
    July 17, 2016 at 7:03 am

I’m doing some final tweaks to layout and minor design aspects but am about ready to launch at end of the month. I’m having minor difficulties with the font color in the footer widget. its the same color as the backing and its unreadable until its moused over. so today i changed my child theme, as ive used it prior just playing with options. Im in no way a computer coder, i build houses and am looking into a more family friendly change of occupations, thus filtering through code is impossible. Has anyone had any experience with Advanced Ads? the advertising on the i wish could be geo targeted to monetize to its fullest. what are the plans for it as well as mobile version?

my site… please be nice
    http://www.moremontana.com

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 18, 2016 at 9:33 am

Hello Todd,
    Q1.You have limited access to your site so can’t view the footer section you are referring to.Or provide a screenshiot
    Q2.The theme only allows you to add image adverts or code adverts.The advert code is provided by an advertising company for example Google Adsense >>https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ Google Adsense for example will track your user location and display the relevant adverts based on the user location

• Todd
    Newbie 1 points
    July 18, 2016 at 9:04 pm

i have a few test accounts. try logging in using “test user” as login and “123testuser456” as a guest log-in. its the tabs widget. footer middle.

on the ads, ive figured it out. i created a blank widget and injected short code to display ads from the plug-in. Ad-sense will likely place advertising on there thats not local. if it is local its usually a huge company, and that’s not quite what i’m looking for. its an 8hr drive accross my state so by geo location i require city by city.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 19, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Hello Todd,
    Still getting access blocked in your site “Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons” Please provide a screenshot
    You don’t have to use use an Adsense Plugin,create an Adsense account and a code will be provided to use.You can also edit your adverts from the account and select ads you want plus plugins just slow down your site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes