This is a community support forum where you can ask questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.
I’ve got three issues going on at the moment.
1) When I create a tag search in [general setup > search] I select ‘list box’ and ‘equals’ as my parameters yet the search shows the list of directories instead
2) when I create a new taxonomy in [display settings > taxonomies] it seems to work fine but then when I use the new taxonomy widget to try and link to it I just get a 404 (see here http://www.team-builder.co.uk/purpose/business-skills/)
3) When I create a custom field in [submissions > custom fields] and then add try to add a custom field search in the [general setup > search] I add an asterix separated list but it doesn’t seem to return any results (see http://www.team-builder.co.uk/shopperpress/)
I’m sure I can’t be misunderstanding the set up on all 3 of these!
any help appreciated, thanks…
1) not sure i follow, it will always return directory results, your not searching for tags only directory listings with those tags in them
2) 404 maybe due to your permalinks, disable them and try again
3) copy/paste your list so we can see
1) ah ok, thought it was going to allow users to select a tag from a list of all tags
2) yes, reset permalinks and this fixed it thanks
3) Life Skills*Business Skills*test – is the list, I added test as I was trying to make sure the spaces or uppercasing weren’t messing with it – I’m sure it’ll be something simple I’m not understanding
Thanks for your fast reply on all this…