Srinivasa Raja

Issues with PRINTable coupons

Hi there, I have tried to find answers to this question in this forum and tried few suggestions, but it doesn't seems to be working for me. Preview of PRINT coupon does not show the actual offer. Pls see screenshots attached. It shows on the coupon page but not on 'print preview' or even when printed. Here is the code in my print setting (Theme Setup >>Page Setup >> Print Page >> Page Layout)... <br> <div class="center" style="BORDER-TOP: #000 5px dashed; BORDER-RIGHT: #000 5px dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000 5px dashed; BORDER-LEFT: #000 5px dashed" align="center"> <br> <div id="postContent">[IMAGE] [CONTENT] <p id="postTitle"><h1>[TITLE-NOLINK]<br></h1></p> <p id="postFields">Offer valid till :[listing_expiry_date]</p></div> <div id="postFields">OFFER DETAILS<br></div> <div id="postFields">[CONTENT]</div><br> <div id="postFields">Address : <br></div> <div id="postFields">[street_address]<br>[city], ON, [postal_code]<br></div> <div id="postFields">Telephone : [phone]<br></div> <p id="postLink">Website : [link]</p> <div><p id="printNow">CLICK TO PRINT</p> </div> <br> ** I have tried this line as well… <div id="postContent">[CONTENT]</div><br> Thanks in advance

Created: May 26, 2018 at 3:56 pm
  • In: Coupon Theme
  • Started by: Srinivasa RajaSrinivasa Raja
  • 2 members left 1 comments
  • Last reply from: Luciano

• Luciano
    September 10, 2018 at 8:15 pm

My issue is while printing the coupon.
    The only thing that is shown is the picture uploaded while creating the coupon. NO reference to the coupon number, the store or location.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)