Issues with Listings and Homepage

• Adeyemi
    Newbie 0 points
    July 27, 2016 at 6:54 am

Dear Sir,

I have a couple of issues with my website.

1. On the homepage, there is a text that reads “Your Amazing Title Text Goes Here”. I have been trying to get rid of this text, to no avail. Please help me.

2. I am trying to create an entirely free listing and membership for now but it seems I have been unable to do so. Please help

3. My visitors can’t access stuff listed on my website. When a registered visitor clicks a listing, it either shows this “No Access
    Sorry your membership level prevents access to this listing” or a blank page.

4. On my homepage, only 8 items are appearing. Meanwhile, I have listed more than 8 items as featured, so that all my items can show on my home page. Why arent all items showing on my home page?

5. How can I collect details of my members and registrants in a database?

6. How do i install adsense on this website?

7. I have already installed and activated
    [BUILDER] – PremiumPress Page Builder. How do I locate it and work with it?

Please help me. I need to sort all these out asap before I start drving traffic to my website?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    July 28, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Hello Adeyemi,
    Q1.Remove the text under Design Setup > Quick links to page settings >Home Page >Customize >Main Banner Block.Remove the current text and add a blank space/spacebar
    Q2.Go to Listing Setup >Listing Setup.Create a Listing Package and set price as zero (0) alternatively delete all Listing Packages
    Q3.You must have atleast on Membership Package for the theme to function as intended.Users don’t have to select the Membership Package and you can even hide it if you want.
    Q4.The default Homepage carousel displays random listings.What are you using for your homepage?Default homepage or Old Home Page Editor
    Q5.New members details are already stored in the database.Access your database and locate the tables that stores the users data
    Q6.Open an account >>https://www.google.com/adsense/start/ Then add the code provided under Theme Setup >Advertising Setup
    Q7.Pages >All Pages >Click on the page you want to use Page Builder in,you will see a orange Page Builder button

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes