Issues with Auction Theme v. 8.3

• Cosmin
    Cosmin
    Newbie 27 points
    August 5, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Hi , I did a quick test of the auction theme and here are some issues I came up with:

1. In the dashboard area should be a section that shows the sold items or a reminder when you log in to the account that you have sold an item.

2.There should be a separate section for inactive auctions with the user’s possibility to bulk relist or delete them.

3. On the listing page for buy now items with multiple quantity there is no option to select the desired quantity to purchase. If the seller has 10 items listed for sell you cannot choose to purchase only 2 or 3 items.

4.If a listing has a quantity of 24 items for example and buyer makes a purchase ( as I said you cannot select the desired quantity) the listing is immediately shown as ended but the countdown timer keeps on working. Also I choose to hide inactive listings on my pages and this type of listings are shown but no further purchases are possible.

5. After a purchase is made there are two options available : Pay Now or Contact Seller. When you click on Contact Seller a new page is opened but the email address field is empty so you have to manually enter the seller name .

• Clive
    Clive
    Super Guru 1,818 points
    August 5, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Please post your ideas here Cosmin: https://ideas.premiumpress.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes