symeon

icodes plugin

i have subscribed to icodes and i am using the responsive coupon theme but i can't import any categories or codes in the theme. Is couponpress supports icodes or i am doing something wrong? thanks Symeon

Created: January 17, 2016 at 7:00 pm
  • In: Coupon Theme
  • Started by: symeonsymeon
  • 5 members left 10 comments
  • Last reply from: MarieMarie

• thomas
    thomas
    January 18, 2016 at 4:03 pm

You need to supply more information. What pp version and what icodes plugin version are you using? Also, what message if any, are you getting when you try to import with icodes? Just a note, I was using pp , with icodes and the categories were not importing. Mark fixed that in icodes plugin

• symeon
    symeon
    January 18, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Hi Thomas,

i am using the Official Icodes plugin v downloaded from here +Simple+-+Official+iCodes+ It sounds to me as you are using a different plugin.

the theme i am using the responsive coupon theme

thanks
    Symeon

• thomas
    thomas
    January 18, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I have never used that plugin. Try Mark’s icodes plugin. Go to Theme Set Up – Plugins – Core Theme Plugins – Icodes Coupon Plugin. Click install, and then add your Icodes Subscription number and User id.

• symeon
    symeon
    January 18, 2016 at 5:08 pm

I know that i may sound like a retard but my installation doesn’t have the plugins option.
    is the plugins menu option included in the theme by default or i need to do something else?

• symeon
    symeon
    January 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm

i have also looked at the plugins section of the site and i can’t find anything

• thomas
    thomas
    January 18, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Go to your websites wordpress admin. Go to Theme Set Up – Plugins – Core Theme Plugins – Icodes Coupon Plugin. Click install, and then add your Icodes Subscription number and User id. I Icodes plugin is there.

• symeon
    symeon
    January 25, 2016 at 1:27 am

issue now resolve. The plugin wasn’t installed with the theme but i had to download it as an extra.

thank for your help.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    January 25, 2016 at 10:25 am

thanks for updating, good to see you’ve got it sorted.

• anthony
    October 22, 2019 at 1:48 am

How do I import icodes coupons?

• Marie
    Marie
    October 23, 2019 at 3:53 am

Hi,

Go to Theme Set Up – Plugins – Core Theme Plugins – Icodes Coupon Plugin.

Click install, and then add your Icodes Subscription number and User id.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)