icodes import is not updating categories

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 13, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Hi,

I am using icodes import plug-in for importing coupons and offers. However, it imports only coupons and offers but doesn’t update category assigned to it. Am I missing something? It takes lot of time to update the category details manually.

Please help me. I am on 8.9 version of PP.

Thanks,
    Bharath

• Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,710 points
    July 15, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Which version of plugin you are using ? Update it to the latest one.

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 16, 2016 at 3:21 am

Hi Hemanta,

I have icodes 2.6 version (which you have updated for India) and understand version 2.7 is available from Mark. However, not sure whether it has India option is enabled in that. No details available on the Change Log.

Also, planning to buy your vcommission import plug-in once the existing setup works.

Thanks,
    Bharath

• Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,710 points
    July 16, 2016 at 4:16 am

Oh, you are using Indian version. Upload it here, I will try to update it to fix it.

Thanks

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 16, 2016 at 4:30 am

Thanks Hemanta. Please find the attached file. It is same as what you published on this forum. Attaching the file. Not sure what are the latest features part of 2.7 version from Mark. If you already have updated version for Indian stores on the top of 2.7, I would like to get it.

Thanks,
    Bharath

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Hemanta Chakladar
    Hemanta Chakladar
    Super Guru 1,710 points
    July 18, 2016 at 9:45 pm

PFA plugin.

Keep updated at https://hkchakladar.com/forums/topic/icodes-india-import-plugin-premiumpress/ to get the future updates on this plugin for India versions.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply was awarded the best answer by the topic poster.

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 20, 2016 at 6:24 pm

Thanks Hemanta. I am testing the plugin now. Will let you know feedback.

I have one more question. When I set listing expiry option Yes to hide listings, it is hiding the listings. However, on the featured stores, it still shows number with expired listings and Tabs widget data is missing. If I enable to show expired listings, Featured stores count is matching and Tabs widget data is also displayed.

Any other setting I am missing here? Please help me.

Thanks,
    Bharath

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 22, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Hi Hemanta.

I have tested the plug-in and it is updating categories now. Thank you for making changes. However, I see featured listings are not showing up. Instead it shows few random listings from your vcommission import plug-in as featured listings (I haven’t set them as featured though).

I am using [LISTINGS dataonly=1 custom=”featured”] for featured page. It used to work before installing updated icodes plug-in for India.

Can you please look into it if possible? Not issue what is the issue.

Mark,
    Since PP icodes plug-in doesn’t have India setting enabled, I am taking help from Hemanta and also discussing on one of his plug-in. Not sure where the exact problem is. Hence using this forum to confirm. Apologies for discussing on third-party plugins here.

Thanks,
    Bharath

• Bharath Kumar
    Newbie 18 points
    July 31, 2016 at 8:48 am

Any update on this Hemanta? I tried to reach out to you on your portal and email… but no response.

Bharath

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes