How to "turn off" Google Maps

Can anyone direct me to how I can get rid of the google map from showing up on my category pages? It seems to only show up in categories that have listing in them - the categories that are empty do not show the map. if you do to the Doctors category you will see what I mean - www.njbluenow.com/blog - I dont want it ti show at all on any of my pages and I went into to page set up > home page and removed the google maps from there then saved and it still shows up on my category pages.

Created: July 16, 2014 at 4:11 pm
  • In: DirectoryPress
  • Started by: Anonymous
  • 3 members left 4 comments
  • Last reply from: Mark FailMark Fail

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    July 16, 2014 at 5:06 pm

admin -> page setup -> listing setup -> disable maps

• AK
    AK
    July 17, 2014 at 6:02 am

I get a big blank map showing at top of the Categories pages, since the update. I don’t want any map there…but want to keep the map that shows in Details (this is working).

I don’t find the above place to disable maps. I see:
    Admin > Page Setup > Content Pages> Listing Page Layout and this code:
    [IMAGE hover=1 hover_content=5] [RATING]<div class=’caption’><h1>[TITLE]</h1><div class=’hidden_details’>[ICON id=’fa fa-group’ fa=1] [hits] user views [ICON id=’fa fa-comments’ fa=1] [COMMENT_COUNT] reviews [ICON id=’map-marker’] [LOCATION] <hr />[EXCERPT size=200] <div class=’clearfix’></div><hr />[BUTTON] <span class=’right hidden-xs hidden-sm’ style=’padding-right:20px; line-height:40px;’>[FAVS]</span>[ICON id=’fa fa-tags’ fa=true] [CATEGORY] [TAGS] [DISTANCE]</div></div>

see problem at:

• AK
    AK
    July 18, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Found it! Fixed it! Thanks Mark. Sorry I couldn’t understand. I get it now.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    July 19, 2014 at 4:49 am

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)