Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

How to remove…

• ppt_fabrice30-06-19_99139886
    Newbie 0 points
    July 11, 2019 at 1:06 am

Hi there,
    1. it’s possible to remove this 2 “widgets” from profile ? (see membership)
    2. i have a blank space in “my message” i don’s see any message or gift notification
    can you help me ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,348 points
    July 11, 2019 at 3:10 am

Hello ppt_fabrice30-06-19_99139886,
    Note: If you’re unfamiliar with PHP/HTML then I’d recommend finding someone who can assist.

it’s possible to remove this 2 “widgets” from profile ?

In your child theme directory add a new directory called framework and within that directory create a sub-directory called parts.

Now, make a copy of the file /DA9/framework/parts/add-form-main.php and place it into the new parts sub-directory in your child theme.
    This will be the file to edit and you should find what you want to remove.

i have a blank space in “my message” i don’s see any message or gift notification
    can you help me ?

Settings for using messages and virtual gifts:

1. Make sure PremiumPress > CONFIGURATION > USER SETTINGS > MESSAGE SYSTEM is turned on/enabled.
    2. Then make sure the applicable package settings under PremiumPress > MEMBERSHIPS are turned on/enabled.

Open each package you need to edit and look under Website Access (has green background strip) and you’ll see SEND VIRTUAL GIFTS and SEND & RECEIVE MESSAGES. Those will need to be enabled as well. Both users would need need to be in a package that has those permissions enabled.

07.10.2019-20.30.19

Note: Messages and virtual gifts are sent from user to user account, so nothing will be displayed until after one user initiates the message or gift to another.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,348 points
    July 11, 2019 at 3:39 am

@ppt_fabrice30-06-19_99139886

Attached is a file where the whole right column has been removed.

Note: Only use if you don’t plan on using any of the built-in column “widgets” seen when adding/editing their profile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • ppt_gbhjglobal21-10-19_106970000
    ppt_gbhjglobal21-10-19_106970000
    Newbie 1 points
    November 1, 2019 at 6:53 am

dATING THEME ISSUE
    Zodiac Sign Code

Looking to change out the zodiac signs on the dating sites to Locations

had some support help in location just need to find what is left in the frame to make sure the proper code works
    DA9\_dating\content-listing.php , open that file to your cpanel file manager or FTP wp-content/themes/DA9 folder

THanks
    Jeff

Edit | Reply

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,348 points
    November 6, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Hello Jeff,

Have you tried replacing the code with the [LOCATION] shortcode?
    For example, replace..

<div> <?php echo do_shortcode('[ZODIACSIGN symbol=1]'); ?>  <span class="block"> <?php echo do_shortcode('[ZODIACSIGN]'); ?> </span></div>

With…

<div> <?php echo do_shortcode('[LOCATION]'); ?></div>

Note: If you do it this way then you may need to re-style the section to make it fit appropriately.

Or, if you only wanted to use one of the location meta keys, for a piece of the data, then you can call a meta key.
    For example, you can grab the state abbrev data and do something like this to add to display it:

<div> <?php echo get_post_meta($post->ID, 'map-state', true); ?></div>
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)