how to hide company info

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Micro Jobs Theme how to hide company info

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

how to hide company info

March 8, 2019
Pietro Pietro
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    Newbie 51 points

Hi all!
    Does anyone know how to hide company info (address, phone, fax and ceo name) from about us page?
    Thakn you,
    Pietro

March 8, 2019 at 5:36 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

Hello Pietro,
    Easiest way would probably be to hide the copyright section.
    Try adding this with your custom CSS:
    .page-template-tpl-page-aboutus .copyright { display:none; }

If this doesn’t do what you need then you’ll need to make changes to a file or two from the core files.

March 8, 2019 at 11:31 pm
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    Newbie 51 points

Thanks James.
    My bad, I wrote the wrong page name. The correct page i need to change is “Contact” and not “about us”. Any clue on that?
    if core needs to be worked on, could you please list the files’name to be edited?

I appreciate your support!
    Pietro

March 9, 2019 at 7:24 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

@Pietro

Just replace the .page-template-tpl-page-aboutus to .page-template-tpl-page-contact.
    It’ll look like: .page-template-tpl-page-contact .copyright { display:none; }

Just change the aboutus to the page slug where you need to hide the copyright.

March 9, 2019 at 7:30 am
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    Newbie 51 points

Yeah, already tried that. doesn’t do. I simly need to hide company data. Witih the code you suggest also the contact form is not shon, whilist I want to keep that.

March 9, 2019 at 7:35 am
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    Newbie 51 points

James, would you please name the core files to be edited when you got a chance?
    Thank you,
    pietro

March 9, 2019 at 7:49 am
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

@Pietro

It can vary by child theme. You’ll have to take a look at the file in your child theme footer-menu.php and see which file is being called.

In the screenshot example I’m using the default MJ theme, so I need to take a look at the /MJ9/_micro/template/footer-menu.php file. In that file there’s a call to the next file to follow. Now, I’d take a look at the requested page /MJ9/framework/elementor/blocks/footer-2.php file and follow as needed.

Note: Make sure to copy the core files you decide to edit in your child theme directory.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    March 9, 2019 at 7:57 am
  • Pietro
    Pietro
    Newbie 51 points

Thank you. I appreciate your support.
    Will try and drop you a note.
    again thanks a lot
    Pietro

March 9, 2019 at 8:10 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,814 points

Thanks James

March 11, 2019 at 1:56 am
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team