Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

How to have several images in a list?

• javier
    javier
    Newbie 19 points
    May 9, 2019 at 5:48 am

How to have several images in a list?

The issue: when you add a list only one image appears, in my case it is necessary for people to upload several images as seen in the demo:
    example: http://dt9.wlthemes.com/listing/stanfords/

Unfortunately I can not find a way to do it, they could help me because what I only see is this:

Una sonrisa grandota enormee

This last link is the page I am working on, please, the question in summary is how to have a gallery of several images.

• javier
    javier
    Newbie 19 points
    May 9, 2019 at 5:56 am

Unfortunately I can not find a way to do it, they could help me because what I only see is this:

This last link is the page I am working on, please, the question in summary is how to have a gallery of several images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • javier
    javier
    Newbie 19 points
    May 9, 2019 at 5:57 am

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points
    May 9, 2019 at 6:05 am

hi javier

are you using the page template for the listing page? or the default layout?

• javier
    javier
    Newbie 19 points
    May 9, 2019 at 6:33 am

oh your suggestion helped solve the problem, keep in mind the reality configured as a reference page, but it has changed by default and the problem was solved

ass you can see here: https://tudenuncia.mx/list/mitikah-el-proyecto-inmobiliario-que-mato-casi-60-arboles-en-la-cdmx/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)