How to customise the entries

• Andrew
    Andrew
    September 29, 2015 at 6:58 am

I have set-up some custom fields but I want to make so other customisation.

We have two different listings and I want to have slightly different options for each.

1) Section 1 Listing description – where do I go to edit this? I can’t see it in the Listings set-up.
    2) Categories – the list of categories to choose from is too big for our needs for the second listing. We want to force people into some very specific categories – so how can I reduce the number for that second listing. I can see how to edit them in the main Categories section in the Dashboard but is it possible to have different sets of categories for different listings?
    3) How can I delete Image Display Settings.

• Josh
    October 5, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Hello Andrew,
    Q1.The listing description is displayed using the [EXCERPT] and [CONTENT] shortcode.You can edit the code by accessing the file class_shortcodes.php located under the folder framework >class
    Q2.Currently you can only use Listing Packages to limit the number of categories a user can select.It is not possible have different sets of categories for different listings.Though there is an option to charge extra for categories you want.(Listing Setup >Settings >Categories & Membership Access)
    Q3.Remove the [IMAGE] shortcode

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments