How does feedback work?

• Ryan
    Ryan
    Newbie 2 points
    March 30, 2015 at 10:40 pm

I can’t seem to find out how feedback works in the new 8.1 update.

All users have a bar that says 100% trust rating, but all of them have 0 feedback. I don’t see where I can leave feedback for anyone. Under “My Account” it has a feedback option, but clicking on it doesn’t let me leave any feedback. Also, if you go under a users profile page, it will show the trust bar, but it doesn’t allow me to leave any feedback.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

Thanks.

• Tschai
    Newbie 58 points
    December 9, 2015 at 12:16 pm

I’m kinda lost with this (by the way very cool potentially) feature also.

See the screenshots:
    – I have commented (and rated) some coupons from a user Tschai (comments approved)
    – If I check My Account – My Feedback (for Tschai), I don’t see any feedback
    – If I check My profile (for Tschai), I don’t see any feedback
    – The trust-bar is 100% (default, I guess?)…which is a bit tricky…and it also says ‘0’ feedback: how does the trust-bar

Also the field ‘Rating Display Type’ is not clear to me: whatever I choose for the display type I do not see any changes anywhere.
    Where/what does this affect, actually?

PS: I have disabled Private Messaging, but I still see a ‘Send Message’ button.

Any pointers will help…thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• H
    Senior Member 218 points
    December 9, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Hi Guys, you might want to check my post in classifieds about a feedback problem in the theme. One of the senior members has told me that it’s not usable in the classifieds theme. It may be the same with your theme?, not sure. Hopefully they will get it going soon.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes