How do I change the order of the details on a published listing?

• Melissa
    Melissa
    September 22, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Hello. Thanks for bearing with me–this is my first time building a website.

1. Where do I change the order of the details on a published listing?

In the attached screen shot, you can see the listing details in the order of:
    Website Link | Contact Email | Phone | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Country | State | distance: | Address | Category | Keywords

I would like them to read:
    Website Link | Contact Email | Phone | Address | Distance | Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Category | Keywords

I would like Country and State hidden.

2. Is there a way to make the html link show the actual web address instead of reading “Visit Link Here?”

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Janak
    September 22, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Melissa, for 1. you can go to General Settings –> Page Setup –> Listing Page and then scroll down and Enable Custom Display.
    You can put your own display layout here. I’d advise selecting Get Codes from Default Layout then you can effectively modify the default layout.

• Melissa
    Melissa
    September 22, 2015 at 7:22 pm

I’m not sure how to do that. I can get to the custom display settings, but I am not sure how to put together the code.

• Jason
    Jason
    August 9, 2017 at 6:24 pm

1. Here is a pic for your ordering, link: https://prntscr.com/g6gg63

2. Download the attached zip file TXT doc code for removing the field from displayed on listing page.

Attachments:
  • Jason
    Jason
    August 9, 2017 at 6:31 pm

Another pic for you

Attachments:

• Josh
    August 10, 2017 at 1:15 pm

Hello Melissa,
    Q1.The defaults fields in the table cannot be edited.For example Country | State | distance: | Address | Category | Keywords.You will need to edit theme core files to change the order of default fields.But you can order custom fields as Jason mentioned above
    Q2.You will need to edit theme core files to change this.Alternately do not use full url (premiumpress.com instead of https://www.premiumpress.com)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments