Hi Mark can you please tell us finaly how to make new pages with [listing]

• Khalid
    Khalid
    September 7, 2015 at 1:45 am

Hi Mark
    can you please tell us finaly how to make new custom pages with the shortcode [listing] with custom parameters (like country, state, city,…………..) that look exactly like the search page and with pagination. too many people are looking for this option. we need more pages that will improve our SEO. I am pleased about an answer.

best regards

Khalid

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    September 7, 2015 at 1:52 am

the only shortcode we have is the [LISTING] shortcode which only accept basic data, im sure there are normal WP plugins for display pages with additional posts.

ill have a look later and post a few.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    September 7, 2015 at 2:05 am

hi have added pagenav in 8.5 so you can use this;

[LISTINGS show=5 nav=1]

• Khalid
    Khalid
    September 7, 2015 at 2:11 am

Thank you Mark for your quick response, I did not mean pages with additional posts.
    for example with the schortcode [LISTINGS query = “meta_key = map-country & meta_value = DE”] I can create the page that I need. the problem that the page includes no pagination,In addition, the page shows no sorting option like the search page.

regards

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    September 7, 2015 at 2:28 am

sorting options wont appear for shortcodes, but i have added the page navigation.

• Josh
    September 7, 2015 at 1:00 pm

Hello Khalid,
    The [LISTING] shortcode only displays listings in a page.You would need to create a new page template and add some code to include the features you want to page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Copyright © 2010-2020 PremiumPress Limited.

secure payments