GD Star Rating

GD Star Rating

July 25, 2013
Steven Steven
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

If anyone can please assist me as I have done everything I can and I cannot figure this out. My website is http://advertiseabusiness.com/ and I am trying my hardest to get the GD star rating on the Widget to look just like the Demo site on premium press. I do not want it to show votes, just stars, an image of the listing, and a title of the listing. Just like the demo. I am getting so frustrated with this.

July 25, 2013 at 4:15 pm
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

I am having an issue trying to remove the Vote on the widget and also trying to get the image to show. I was told to install, go to articles, and set stars to 5. then that is it. Well, there must be more to this as I have never gotten the image to show like the demo has it.

July 25, 2013 at 4:17 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

posting multiple forum posts wont make it any easier for someone to assist. your site currently doesnt have any widgets set so i cannot see anything.

July 26, 2013 at 2:02 am
  • Grigore
    Grigore
    Newbie 1 points

Hi Mark

I loved the GD Star rating. I just finished my website, you can just look what i done 😛 GregsPress.com , I’m thinking now to upgrade my account to Club level. Thanks for great products.

July 26, 2013 at 3:11 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

thanks for your feedback Grigore, your site looks great! nice job.

July 26, 2013 at 7:18 am
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

I have installed the plugin as instructed, did everything and just want the widget to look like your demo. With an image beside the title and stars, that is it.

July 26, 2013 at 3:19 pm
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

Should the first image people upload to their listing not be used for the star rating widget? It seems to pull the second image or image that gets added after the listing is created. If you create a new listing, add the first display image, should this not be the one that is used for the gd star rating? I am a little confused at why it does not pull the first image and I have it set as pulling custom field, image. I tried post image, but it will only pull this if the description field has an image on it.

July 26, 2013 at 5:27 pm
  • Steven
    Steven
    Newbie 69 points

On the demo, is this a recent listing widget that is used or the GD star rating widget? For the life of me, I just cannot get the same look as the demo. Anyone please?

July 26, 2013 at 6:30 pm
  • David Harris
    David Harris
    Senior Member 367 points

I tried on the beta and had no luck, wait for Mark to respond.

July 26, 2013 at 7:02 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

hi Steven

i posted the code in another tread of yours, you’ve opened so many now regarding this issue im losing count.

July 27, 2013 at 3:40 am
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team