Free Memberships for all but a variety of listing options? How can I achieve it?

Hi everyone. Here is what I am trying to achieve. All memberships to my site are free, so I have set up a Free Membership but have it hidden as members don't need to select it. Members can come along and list in order to recommend a place to the community. I want to then be able to contact the business that the member has recommended and invite them to claim their listing and upgrade to a paid listing. When the business is upgrading their membership I wanted the to be able to choose from a range of options. Option A might be 2 images and 2 categories for $10, Option B might be 5 images, 2 categories and a Featured Listing for $20 etc etc. I am aware that Membership packages can only be linked to 1 listing package. So, my question is, how can I make this happen??? My site is www.worldschoolingcentral.com/wsc (preview URL as currently not live) Thanks in advance. Karen

Created: March 29, 2017 at 4:08 pm
  • In: Directory Theme
  • Started by: Anonymous
  • 2 members left 1 comments
  • Last reply from: Marilyn

• Marilyn
    March 29, 2017 at 9:37 pm

I am still learning, so take this with a grain of salt. But I elected to not even have a membership package. I only have listing packages. People still have to register and they are still listed on the members page. Now this route probably excludes controlling content with membership. M*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)