Final value fee like a percent of auction amount?

Hello, Just downloaded the auction theme and working my way through it setting up etc. Testing to see if it has the features I am looking for in my 30 day window. I have been watching video's, reading the instruction manuals, searching forums etc.. but have some questions. 1:) For listing fee's from what I can tell you have a choice between per listing,package (subscription) or free. Is there a final value fee option meaning people list for lets say example $1.00 and then you can also collect a final value fee? 2:) When someone lists an item is there a way to include a shipping fee by let's say if they enter in the weight of item and or by carrier and zip code? 3:) Not understanding how to set up categories and subcategories - I could not find any documentation on this or a video. The video under listing set-up shows you how to set up fee's for listing not how to set up your categories and subcategories... Tentatively setting up site for a specific region (location specific)- by Region (example North,south, East,West) and then by city, ... then auction categories. In other words for someone to list an auction they would have to select what region they are in and the city along with selecting the main category an subcategory the item would be under? Thank you,

Created: December 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
  • In: Auction Theme
  • Started by: Anonymous
  • 3 members left 4 comments
  • Last reply from: Josh

• Anonymous
    December 20, 2015 at 12:23 am

My

1:) For listing fee’s from what I can tell you have a choice between per listing,package (subscription) or free.

Is there a final value fee option meaning people list for lets say example $ and then you can also collect a final value fee?

YES there Whoo hoo. 🙂

I am still looking please bear with me I will probably find the answers to my questions. I am sure you all get frustrated with I promise not to be to much of a pest.

So far I really like the options the theme has – but will be a learning curve for me for a bit till I get used to finding my way around.

• Anonymous
    December 20, 2015 at 2:04 am

OK… yes I found my answers by just getting customized to the theme and the options.

I will not post again unless I “really” need some assistance but I think I am getting to know where things are finally.

Aloha,

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    December 20, 2015 at 11:05 am

thanks for updating Aloha and best of luck with your business.

• Josh
    December 21, 2015 at 9:10 am

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)