Enhancements not showing up on Edit Listing form

• Alan
    Alan
    Newbie 22 points
    September 14, 2016 at 3:04 pm

I just noticed that the enhancements are not displaying on the Edit This Listing form for existing listings. They only show up when you are submitting a new listing. I have the Show Enhancements and Upgrade Options set to On on the Listing Setup / Listing Packages / Package Setup control panel. Is there something else that I need to do?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 14, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Hello Alan,
    Which theme version are you using please.Seems to be working Ok on Version 8.9.6

• Alan
    Alan
    Newbie 22 points
    September 14, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I’m still in 8.9.0. Again, I need to set up a child-theme.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 14, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Use a child theme if making changes to theme files eg adding custom code
    Try updating to latest version first.You can first backup your site so you can revert to old version just incase something goes wrong.

Steps to update:
    1. Please create a backup for your site database and files first before doing any updates (themes or wordpress)
    2. Please login to: https://www.premiumpress.com/account/ then download the latest version.
    3. Login to your FTP or file manager on your cpanel hosting and go to the wp-content/themes folder and rename the old main theme folder.
    4. Please login to your wordpress dashboard > Appearance > And upload the new theme and Activate
    5. Done.

• Na
    Newbie 54 points
    November 7, 2017 at 2:36 pm

I am using RT 8.9.7, not can’t show enhancement option when editing.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    November 8, 2017 at 11:47 am

Hello Na,
    Please send in a ticket so we can take a closer look at the issue >>https://s.premiumpress.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes