Enforce Membership Selection

WordPress Business Themes Forums Responsive Themes Directory Theme Enforce Membership Selection

Enforce Membership Selection

July 31, 2013
Mike Mike
  • Mike
    Mike
    Senior Member 130 points

I think I remember in DP there was a way or perhaps it was automatic, that if memberships are being used, during the registration process at the end it would ask the new registrant to pick a membership.

Is there a way to make RDT work the same way?

As it is, unless I missed something, with membership in use, they see the add listing page, it shows listings and memberships, then (assuming visitor listings is off) they have to know to register, then come back to add listing page, then know to add a membership, then finally they can go back and start adding listings.

I need a way to make sure that everyone who joins at least picks one of the membership options.

July 31, 2013 at 10:12 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

hi

thanks ill see what i can do.

August 1, 2013 at 12:40 am
  • Vivian
    Vivian
    Senior Member 173 points

Hi, I have the same question/problem… at the moment it is only possible to hide/display content areas based on membership ID correct?

So if a user registers and is not immediately asked to select a membership package or at least default to a membership – users instead have to select it after the fact which can be confusing – as per Mike’s post.

This is for Responsive CT 4.7.

Would the solution be to include a new registration field where the membership is selected/set by default? Perhaps linked to the correct DB key? if that’s possible.

In addition to this could I please hide the membership package the same way I currently can with the listing packages – this is not an option at present.

Thanks muchly!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    September 17, 2013 at 3:13 am
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

hi Vivian

i would wait until i add it as an option on the registration page, ill try get it into the next update.

September 17, 2013 at 3:30 am
  • Vivian
    Vivian
    Senior Member 173 points

cheers thanks Mark brilliant!!! great work

September 17, 2013 at 7:39 pm
  • Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,812 points

:)

September 18, 2013 at 11:41 am
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team