Elementor widgets not working.

• David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    November 28, 2018 at 7:07 pm

I have two widgets that are not working when I add them to my template. The image gallery widget and featured listings widget not working for me. I have latest elementor and them updated. Image gallery not showing images when I update my template. Also the feature listing widget doesnt show my of my listing that are in the featured section. Any help will do.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,721 points
    November 29, 2018 at 1:40 am

Hello David,

If you’re referring to the home page template, go to PremiumPress > Design Setup > PAGE BUILDER and make sure it’s set as the home page (click the gold button if you’re not sure).

Or, if a different page, take a look under PremiumPress > Design Setup > PAGE LINKING to see if the page assignment needs to be re-assigned to the new page.

• David
    David
    Newbie 35 points
    November 30, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Thank you James. Well I have the home template working with elementor but when I add the image gallery widget or the featured widget they don’t display anything. I add images to my image gallery widget but it is blank on my page. Not sure what im doing wrong.

• JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,721 points
    December 1, 2018 at 2:20 am

@David

Looks like there may possibly be a bug with the media/gallery things It’s blank for me too using either the Image Gallery widget or the All Media widget.

The Feature Listings widget works for me. Double check to make sure you have listings marked as featured.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 13,013 points
    December 17, 2018 at 3:05 am

Elementor will assume your running a blog, so i’m assuming images will be taken from blog content/media library assigned to blog content for default widgets.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes