an
groups-icon

ELEMENTOR HEADER ISSUES CT9

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    CHARL DE SWARDT
    0 points
    Beginner

i,
    thanks for adding Elementor to the PP theme, if it works properly, then it would simplify things a lot for people with no coding experience.
    I’m at a dead end with Elementor to create n new header for my classifieds site.
    my problem is that regardless of what i do i always end up with the following problem.
    1. my logo ends up in the left hand corner of the header.
    2. the background colour that i selected does not show, but always as a light grey colour.
    3. if i add coloms and place the logo in the centre one, the logo still ends up in the left hand corner.
    4. i adjusted padding and margin in advance tab with no luck.
    5. i created a template but then buttons do not show properly, although the links work fine.
    6. i installed various Elementor plugins with no luck.
    7. an older version of Elementor was loaded with the same results.
    8. i tried various examples that i could find on You Tube, but my results are the same as above.
    i worked on building a new home page, but for now it seems that there are no issues so far.
    can somebody please give me some advise as to what i’m doing wrong so that i can solve this issue?
    thanks.

August 26, 2018 at 5:04 pm
  • -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    September 17, 2018 at 10:26 am

Views

Replies