Editing timestamp not working after update

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Newbie 32 points
    September 14, 2016 at 6:31 am

Hi. I did the latest update from version 8.9.4 to 8.9.6. Thankfully, I kept the backup of the old CT folder before doing that. Now I’m running again 8.9.4. Why? Well, I have a daily need, that is to change the listings timestamps manually from the admin area. And could not do it anymore after the update. When I pressed the Edit button beside Scheduling, noting would happen. Only the URL would change into someting with https://….action=edit#edit_timestamp , but the action would not happen. Changed the CT manually back to 8.9.4 (the only thing I did) and now it works. So no update for me. Any idea how can this be fixed (and why it happened?)?

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 14, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Hello Arthur,
    Please provide a screenshot of the section you referring to

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Newbie 32 points
    September 15, 2016 at 1:11 pm

The 1st image has a arrow on the button that does not work when the latest upgrade is applied. The 2nd image is showing the thing it should do when clicked..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

• Josh
    Super Guru 13,875 points
    September 15, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Hello Arthur,
    Seems to be working correctly on my end using the latest version.Try disabling all your plugins first

• Arthur
    Arthur
    Newbie 32 points
    September 15, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Hello. Thank you. As it’s a production website so I don’t have the liberty to do so. Thank you for the answer, it seems I will just wait for another update before giving this another try.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

New Business Themes for WordPress 2020

Start your new website today!

View Business Themes