Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Editing css and Home screen for mobile

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points
    July 5, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Hi Mark,

I just signed up for the new beta version – thanks for being on top of this great feature…

In the mean time – I want to make some modifications to the Mobile home screen (add/lose buttons + change icons), and add Google Maps to individual listing pages.

What files should I be looking at modifying? OR… do you recommend building a child theme in order to modify the mobile version?

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,862 points
    July 6, 2013 at 12:23 am

Hi Gil

Are you referring to working with the old version or trying to create something with the new beta?

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points
    July 6, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Good question Mark!
    I was referring to 7.14.
    I wonder though if you’re planning on having beta 3.0 ready for an August client launch… if you are, I could give the beta version more testing time, otherwise, I need to get 7.14 working for a client install.

I have just downloaded beta 3.0 and will test it.

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,862 points
    July 7, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Gil, the beta is pretty much stable, the only things are a few widgets that im umm and arring about adding to the core, the rest should be pretty solid.

• Gil
    Newbie 13 points
    July 7, 2013 at 8:13 pm

OK Mark – thanks for the clarification. I want to make some modifications to the Mobile home screen (add/lose buttons + change icons), and add Google Maps to individual listing pages. What files should I be looking at modifying?

(I’m talking about 7.14 – are we on the same page?)

• Mark Fail
    Mark Fail
    Super Guru 12,862 points
    July 8, 2013 at 2:19 am

Hi Gil

All mobile code is found in the file;

PPT/framework/ppt_mobile.php

listing pages are: _single.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)