an
groups-icon

Edit / Remove custom fields in new responsive theme

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    Harry James
    0 points
    Beginner

I have recently transferred my listings from a DP 7.1.4 site to a new DP Responsive theme.

I used the plugin supplied to export all listings / data and discovered that some information that should be hidden on the listing page is now showing on the new theme which means I have to go through the process of editing hundreds of listings.

I am sure it is simply a matter of deleting these custom fields that worked on 7.1.4, but I can find no place to access hem in my admin panel.

I am quite happy to delete the custom fields and add them again in the new Responsive theme; however will that have any effect on the hundreds of old listings?

Would greatly appreciate any help / advice from anyone who has experienced and solved this issue.

The site is offline until the rebuild is complete however I can send screenshot to anyone able to help.

November 6, 2013 at 1:11 pm
  • Mark Fail
    11,847 points
    Platinum User
    Bronze User Silver User Gold User Platinum User Helpful Award Fast Responder Thank You Coffee Villian Award Video Testimonial
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    November 8, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Views

Replies