Download Error

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Download Error

June 14, 2019
 said

• said
    Newbie 36 points

hello
    i have this error
    i have a licence key directory theme

Download Error

There was a problem locating this plugin file for download, please contact our support team so we can update your account for you.

childtheme_directory_cars.zip

June 14, 2019 at 4:58 pm

• said
    Newbie 36 points

hello mark
    you need to updat a directory theme to use the last directory child theme like here directory
    please help us

thank you

June 14, 2019 at 9:49 pm
  • JamesD
    JamesD
    Super Guru 1,351 points

Hello said,
    The file isn’t available yet, I get the same error message.
    I’m guessing that it won’t be available until the next theme update (v9.2.8) (since that is the minimum requirement for that child theme).

June 15, 2019 at 9:42 pm

• said
    Newbie 36 points

realy we have a lot of problems with DT9 perhaps i will change a directory thems and buy an other

June 16, 2019 at 3:44 am
  • Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points

hi said,

what issues are you having? have you tried to create a ticket so we can check and resolve your issue and assist you with it?

thanks

June 18, 2019 at 3:10 am

• said
    Newbie 36 points

hello marie
    and thank you for all your answers and your quick reactivity
    I can tell your customer service and mark fall are very attentive to customers even grumpy people like me!!!!!
    but I would like to point out three problems that still exist
    1- the problem of migrating your site from DT8 to DT9 without losing all the modifications and translations made by the webmaster and it has been going on for several months
    2-the problem of price packages that does not work on DT9
    3-the problem of the last child themes add June 13th that I can’t download andtb that requires a directory theme version of more +9.8
    thank you

June 18, 2019 at 11:35 am

• said
    Newbie 36 points

Hello
    I can download the new child themes dated June 13th but it is necessary that the theme directory goes from version 9.7 to 9.8 PLUS for it to work

June 21, 2019 at 11:48 am
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team