Ask the community

This is a community support forum where you can ask
questions and interact with other PremiumPress Customers.

Don't upgrade to version 9

• tony
    tony
    Newbie 50 points
    May 21, 2019 at 11:51 pm

Unless you have lots of time and don’t mind a lot of bugs and differences with version 8 and things that no longer work in version 9, stay with version 8. This has truly been a nightmare and if you are in the USA, support is limited to very late at night into the morning so sometimes you get 1 answer per day. Just telling it like it is and you can message me if you’d like.

• Jaroslava
    Jaroslava
    Newbie 73 points
    May 22, 2019 at 3:47 am

yes, i also stay on version 8, basic setup packages for classifieds in version 9 is not.
    membership is not a solution, it doesn’t solve the number of categories, upload pictures ….. so the difference between free and paid package is where? just Featured Listing?

:)

• Joanna
    Joanna
    Newbie 30 points
    May 22, 2019 at 4:57 am

I decided after trying over and over to use Elementor and getting frustrated to just change the look and feel in the code. Elementor can make anyone pull their hair out from the lack of written documentation, not videos, not everyone can work with the volume on. As well the lack of options gets frustrating, example the theme has all CAPS h1 titles on the homepage, I didn’t want all CAPS, there is no clear way I could find not have everything all CAPS in Elementor, font section.

• Marie
    Marie
    Super Guru 1,747 points
    May 22, 2019 at 6:56 am

hi Guys,

we apologize for this. Mark and our team is working hard to improve and add user friendly options to version 9.

@Joanna, If you can create a ticket for this , we can try to help you change this for you

• Jaroslava
    Jaroslava
    Newbie 73 points
    June 28, 2019 at 4:54 am

hello, big thank you for Listings & Packages , in version 9.2.8

good job

:xoxo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)