Display Advanced Search Horizontally?

WordPress Business Themes Forums Version 7 Themes DirectoryPress Display Advanced Search Horizontally?

Discontinued - The forum content is out of date. For theme support please use our support desk here.

Display Advanced Search Horizontally?

July 30, 2015
Paul Paul
  • Paul
    Paul
    Newbie 36 points

I would like to have a large search area on my homepage and I put the advanced search widget on it via shortcode. However, it doesn’t look very appealing (see image1). How can I arrange it so that the two select-elements and the search-button are positioned next to each other in one horizontal line (see image2; source:www.jameda.de)?

Actually, the “Search Style 3” element looks great as well but the first field “What are you looking for?” does not really add value for my purposes. If there was a way to make this field a custom select-element that would be perfect as well.

Thanks a lot :)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    July 30, 2015 at 11:08 am
  • Adnan
    Adnan
    Elite Member 441 points

Did you manage to put “advanced search” horizontally? I have the same problem.

February 11, 2016 at 11:02 am

• Reza
    Newbie 39 points

@ paul: are you from germany? if yes, lets keep in touch. i am from germany too and would like to have contact to users of this theme in german language. 😉

February 11, 2016 at 11:39 am

• Na
    Newbie 54 points

Hi all,

Have you found the solution? I have the same problem.

October 22, 2017 at 3:12 am
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Didn't find what you were after?

Chat with us now

or contact our support team