an
groups-icon

Disable the Add-ons

Wait a minute... This content is very very old. We no longer sell or support this theme version. New Topics
  • Version 9
    ItsJustme (Anonymous)
    0 points
    Beginner

I am evaluating the MicroJobs theme (whether I can launch a site using it or not) and I get into all kinds of questions and a few bugs too (I’m reporting those to the support desk).

Now I have this really weird thing that I can’t get rid of. Please see the attached image.

As a step 5 in the create listings, there is something called Add-Ons. It’s an add-on service to the one that the listing is all about. Imagine e.g. that your main offer is to create a WP site, then the Add-On could be to install Woocommerce, create graphics etc as an addon service. It’s a good idea, but I don’t want it.
    The thing is that I want to disable this. I don’t want it, because if the one who creates a new listing decides to not offer any addon services, then there is a bug when viewing the listing.

I want it plain and simple, and therefor I kindly ask anyone out there if you know I get rid of this Add-Ons step.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    December 1, 2014 at 10:37 pm
  • Errol Hutchinson
    -2 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 1, 2014 at 11:07 pm
  • Josh njenga
    -10 points
    Beginner
    Members Only Content

This reply is for PremiumPress customers only.

Login Now
    December 2, 2014 at 12:36 am

Views

Replies